- The API Reference  can be accessed here, or by visiting the Function Documentation window in the builder.
- The Lua Manual  is necessary to learn the Lua language.
- The Builder Manual  provides a comprehensive introduction to the Wild Pockets game builder.
- My First Game Tutorial  is an introductory game building tutorial, that will teach you the ropes of building your first game in Wild Pockets.
- Sample Programs  can also be accessed directly from the Help menu in the development environment.
- The Version History  provides a summary of major features added and bugs fixed in each release.
Good luck, and have fun!
Chap. 01 - Developing Games: Quick Start (v1.6)
Chap. 02 - Overview of Major Data Structures
Chap. 03 - The Timer Queue and Initialization
Chap. 04 - Background Jobs
Chap. 05 - Keyboard and Mouse
Chap. 06 - Moving Objects Around
Chap. 07 - Lua in Wild Pockets
Chap. 08 - Physics
Chap. 09 - The Camera
Chap. 10 - Animation
Chap. 11 - The GUI
Chap. 12 - Gizmos
Chap. 13 - Sound
Chap. 14 - Particle Systems
Chap. 15 - File Management (1.6)
Chap. 16 - Debugging Wild Pockets Games (1.5)
Chap. 17 - Creating Models and Animations
Chap. 18 - Payment System
Chap. 19 - Central Database
Chap. 20 - Engine Versions
Chap. 21 - Analytics
Chap. 22 - Facebook Integration